Welcome to VOID AR
This tutorial is for VOIDAR_Unity_v1.0_Beta4
- Quick Start: Download and test the demo app for Android and iOS；
- Importants: Important notes in using the SDK. Click to view >>
- Beginner Tutorial: There are detailed step-by-step tutorials for each feature.
- APIs Guideline: Introduction and guide of Apis, including SDK APIs, Cloud Recognition APIs.
- Migrate Guideline: We will cover the most important changes in migrating existing version from previous versions.
- Change Log: Record significant changes to each version of the SDK.
This is a Beta version, so a watermark is added to “VOID SLAM“, ”ImageTarget Extension Tracking“ and “VOID CLOUD Private” features (there is no watermark added to the other features).
If you have the demand of watermark removal, please contact us. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to install and prepare your development environment as below before you start.
- Windows 7 or higher
- OS X 10.10 or higher
Unity Version Support
|Unity3D Version||VOID AR SDK Full Features|
|5.6.x||Support All Features|
|2017.x||Support All Features|
|2018.x||Support All Features|
|2019.1.x||Support All Features|
|2019.2.0||Support All Features|
Unity3D of this tutorial:
About VOID AR
VOID AR is an augmented reality SDK integrated with Unity 3D. It is free and powerful, which makes developing AR application easily.
VOID AR is devoted to the continuous development of new AR technology in order to fulfill the AR developers with ultimate imaginaries, creativities and more high quality AR contents.
You can learn to use our products from here if you are trying VOID AR for the first time.